Covid Pandemic have changed the lives and living standards of many middle-class families in society. Many students have lost the only earning person in their family because of this pandemic. They need financial support to meet their educational expenses. In a crisis, many business houses are coming forward to help such students by providing scholarships to students. Aditya Birla Capital Foundation has also initiated a scholarship program for Covid affected families and students. They have named it Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program.
Here, we are providing detailed information about the Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship 2022 Eligibility, Benefits, Last Date to Apply. So, read the full page.
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship 2022
Aditya Birla Capital Foundation is a renowned name in the business world in India. To help the students who need financial assistance to continue their studies, Aditya Birla Foundation has started a scholarship program i.e. Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program. This scheme is for students of classes 1 to 12 and also for students pursuing UG Courses. Under this scheme, scholarships ranging from Rs. 24000 to Rs. 60000 will be provided to the needy students who have lost their parents or earning members of the family because of Covid. The deadline to apply for this scheme is 31st January 2022.
Types of Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship 2022 Eligibility, Benefits
Under this scholarship scheme, selected students will get a fixed amount of money to support their academic expenses. this money should be used for meeting educational expenses like tuition fees, hostel fees, Laptop Price, Books, stationary, etc. There are mainly two types of scholarships provided under this scheme:
- Scholarship for School-going Students: Under this scheme, students from Class 1 to Class 8 will get Rs. 24000 and from Class 9 to Class 12 will get Rs. 30000. To be eligible for this scheme, Students must have enrolled and continued their education from any recognized board in India. Applicants who have lost their parents due to a covid pandemic will be eligible for this scholarship program.
- Scholarship for Students pursuing UG Courses: Under this scheme, students, who are pursuing UG Courses, will get Rs. 36000(General UG Courses) and Rs. 60000(UG Professional Courses). To be eligible for this scheme, Students must have enrolled and continued their education from the any recognized university of India. Applicants who have lost their parents due to the covid pandemic will be eligible for this scholarship program.
- Besides Financial help, other benefits are also provided to the students like Career Counselling, Emotional Counselling, Placement benefits.
How to apply online for Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship 2022
- Open the website i.e. buddy4study.com
- Log in using ID and Password, or Register yourself using a mobile number, email id, or Facebook account and generate your login id and password.
- After that, Go to the link Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship.
- Open the link Apply Online.
- Fill out the scholarship form and upload the documents.
- Click Accept to accept the Terms and Conditions of the scholarship scheme.
- Click Preview to check the filled form before submission. Make changes if required.
- In the end, Submit the application form and take a printout of it.
Documents Required and Selection Process for Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship
Only those students will get the scholarship amount if they qualified the selection process. First of all, students will be shortlisted on the basis of Proof of crisis. After that, the shortlisted candidates will attend the Telephonic Interaction session. Final Selection will be done after document verification. Following documents will be required to apply for this scholarship scheme:
- ID Proof, Current Year Admission proof, and Marksheet of Previous Passed Class of the applicant.
- Death Proof of parents of applicants due to the covid crisis.
- Photo and Bank details of applicants.
- Income proof is not mandatory for this scholarship program as this scholarship is based on the crisis.
Please spread this information about the Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship. It may help a needed person. Thank You.