The application process for Common Law Admission Test i.e. CLAT 2022 has started. The Consortium of National Law Universities has invited applications for CLAT 2022 from 1st January 2022 to 31st March 2022. The exam for this national-level admission test will be conducted on 8th May 2022.
Before applying for CLAT 2022, you should check the details related to CLAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Exam Date, Exam Pattern and Syllabus, difficulty level, Qualification rate, etc. Read this page carefully to get all answers to the questions related to Common Law Admission Test 2022.
CLAT 2022 Application Form
The full form of CLAT is Common Law Admission Test. This is a national-level entrance test conducted by the Consortium of National Law Universities for providing admission to 22 National Law Universities in India. Candidates, who will qualify for CLAT 2022, will get admission in UG or PG Law Programmes in any of the National Law Universities in India.
Common-Law Admission Test is organized every year at the national level. First of all, the organizers invite applications from eligible candidates within a given time period. After that, all candidates will attend the exam on the prescribed date and center. After the commencement of the exam, the organizers will check the answer sheets and release the result. Candidates whose names will show in the selection list will attend the counseling session.
Eligibility Criteria for CLAT 2022
- Eligibility for admission in UG Law Courses: Applicant must have passed 12th Class with 45% marks from any recognized board. 5% relaxation to the SC/ST category in marks. Candidates appearing in the final exam in the session 2021-22 can also apply for CLAT 2022.
- Eligibility for admission in PG Law Programme: Applicant must have passed LLB with 50% marks from any recognized university. 5% relaxation to the SC/ST category in marks. Candidates appearing in the final year exam in the session 2021-22 can also apply for CLAT 2022.
How to apply for CLAT 2022 Check Application Process, Application Fee
You will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 4000 for CLAT 2022 if you belong to GEN/OBC/PWD category. While a relaxation of Rs. 500 will be provided to SC/ST & BPL category candidates in application fee and they will pay only Rs. 3500 as an application fee for CLAT 2022. Follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the CLAT Application Form 2022:
- Go to the website i.e. consortiumofnlus.ac.in or Click Here
- On the home page, Click the Link CLAT 2022.
- Complete the login process using a mobile number and Password. If you are new to this site, then Register yourself first. For this, you will have to enter your name, mobile number, email id, and create a password.
- Now, fill out the application form, upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Submit the form and take a photocopy of this application form. Save your Login details also.
CLAT 2022 Important Dates
- Starting date to apply for CLAT 2022: 1st January 2022
- Last date to apply for CLAT 2022: 31st March 2022
- Exam Date: 8th May 2022 for CLAT 2022 and 18th December 2022 for CLAT 2023
- Admit Card release date: available only two weeks before the exam date
- CLAT Result Date 2022: June 2022
- Counseling Schedule: July 2022
- Admission: August 2022
CLAT 2022 Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
We have already informed you about the CLAT Exam Date i.e. 8th May 2022. The exam date will be the same for UG and PG Courses. The exam will be conducted in 82 cities in all states of India. You will get the information about your exam timing and center of the exam from your CLAT Admit Card 2022. The organizers will release the CLAT Exam Hall Ticket 2022 online only 10-15 days before the exam date.
DEar friends, prepare well for the exam as CLAT is one of the toughest national exams with a qualification rate of 0.3% only. So work very very hard of you want to crack this exam and want to get admission to the university of your choice.
- To check the CLAT Syllabus and Exam Pattern for admission in UG Courses >>>>> Click Here
- To check the CLAT Syllabus and Exam Pattern for admission in PG Courses >>>>> Click Here
CLAT 2022 Counselling Process
After the declaration of the CLAT 2022, qualified candidates will attend the counseling process. The organizers will announce the counseling schedule. Qualified candidates will have to pay a counseling fee, which is compulsory for all candidates. Now, the Authority has dropped the counseling fee from Rs. 50000 to Rs. 30000 for General Category Candidates, and Rs. 20000 for ST/SC/OBC/BC/EWS/PWD and other reservation candidates.
Please pass this information related to the Common Law Admission Test on social media. Thank You.