Covid Vaccine Certificate Correction Process, Helpline Number, Cowin Website: If by mistake, you have made an error while filling up details in the Vaccine Form like the error in your name, DOB, Gender, Photo Id, etc., then you can now make corrections in your Covid Vaccine Certificate. The Ministry Of Health and Family Welfare Department is providing a one-time opportunity to make a Vaccine Certificate Correction and download a new Cowin Vaccine Certificate.
Through this page, you will get the complete information related to how to correct errors in your Covid Vaccine Certificate. Just read the page carefully and follow the instructions mentioned in this page.
Covid Vaccine Certificate Correction Process, Helpline Number, Website
As we all know, Vaccination is a must for everyone above the age of 18 years in India. Two doses of Covid Vaccine are provided to individuals at a gap of 2-3 months. After having the first dose, you will get the Vaccine Certificate of First Dose online. Later, you will get the fully vaccinated certificate after the second dose. A vaccine Certificate is essential for traveling in India as well as Out of India. So, you can understand the importance of a Vaccine Certificate.
Now, if you locate any mistakes in your vaccine certificate, then you can rectify the same by on your own using the official website of Cowin i.e. cowin.gov.in. After making Vaccine Certificate Corrections, you can download the new Covid Vaccine Certificate at the same time without wasting any time.
Covid Vaccine Certificate Correction Online
The Vaccine Certificate is an essential official document that comes with a unique 13-digit beneficiary Id. With this id, anyone can see all the details related to vaccination like date of vaccination, dose, place, time, name of Health officials, your name, address, contact details, aadhar card, etc.
If unintentionally, you have made mistakes in entering your name, dob, gender, photo id number while filling up the details for the first time, then, you are getting a one-time opportunity to make corrections in your vaccine certificate. This facility is provided after lots of complaints recorded of data entry errors. To make corrections, you will have to visit the official website of COWIN i.e. cowin.gov.in, and edit details only one time. So be careful while entering the details this time. Your old certificate will delete automatically and you will get the new one after making the corrections.
How to make Covid Vaccine Certificate Corrections online
- Visit the official website of Cowin i.e. cowin.gov.in, Click Here
- Clic the link Support and selecte the link Certificate Corrections.
- Now, enter the registered mobile number that you have mentioned in the vaccination slot booking form.
- You will get an OTP on that number, enter that OTP and click verify button, and proceed button.
- A new page will open. Here, click the link Raise an Issue.
- Now, you will see the link Certificate Correction, select that link.
- A new page will open and you will see the option What is the Issue, then select the option as per your requirement.
- Now, check your information and make corrections. Besides your name, you can change only two more options from DOB, Gender, and Photo Id.
- This time, fill in the details correctly and submit the details.
Covid Vaccine Certificate Correction Helpline Number
The Covid Vaccination Correction Helpline Number is 104.
Ans: You can make one-time corrections to Covid Vaccine Certificate from the official website of Cowin i.e. cowin.gov.in
Ans: The Covid Vaccination Correction Helpline Number is 104.