DDA Housing Scheme 2021-22: Delhi Development Authority is inviting online applications for more than 18000 DDA Flats, Check Price List, Location, How to apply, Application fee, etc.
On 23rd December 2021, the Delhi Development Authority has launched the DDA New Special Housing Scheme 2021-22. As per this scheme, the Delhi Government is offering more than 18000 flats at different locations in Delhi. If you are interested in buying a new house in Delhi, then this is a very good opportunity for you. You can apply for DDA Special Housing Scheme 2021-22 online from the official website of DDA i.e. dda.gov.in or dda.org.in
Before applying for the DDA New Housing Scheme, check the details like how many flats are offered under this scheme, what are the locations, what are the prices, How to apply for DDA Housing Scheme, the Last date to apply, etc. Just read the complete page for detailed information relating to DDA Housing Scheme 2021-22.
- 1 DDA Housing Scheme 2021-22
DDA Housing Scheme 2021-22
From time to time, the Delhi Development Authority provides an opportunity to buy new flats under DDA Housing Scheme. In the year 2021, this is the second DDA Housing Scheme launched on 23rd December 2021. The first scheme was launched in January 2021. As per this new DDA Housing Scheme, the government will distribute 18335 flats and 416 plots to Economically Weaker Section People. The locations of these flats are Jasola, Dwarka, Narela, Rohini, etc.
These flats are divided into four categories:
- High Income Group
- Middle Income Group
- Low Income Group
- Economically Weaker Section or Janta Flats.
DDA Special Housing Scheme 2021-22 Location, Price, Last Date to Apply
The flats offered under the DDA Housing Scheme are available at discounted prices as the government provides subsidies under the PMAY Scheme. Eligible candidates can apply for DDA New Housing Scheme 2021-22 from 23rd December to 7th Feb 2022.
As per the information provided by the DDA, there is a total of 203 High Income Group Flats which are 3 bhk and located in Vasant Kunj, Jasola, Pashchim Vihar, and Dwarka. Besides, 3 2BHK of HIG are in Vasant Kunj
Middle Income Group 2 BHK Flats are located in Rohini, Jahangirpuri, Narela, Dwarka, Vasant Kunj, which are 976 in numbers.
Low Income Group 11452 one BHK are located in Ramgarh, Molarbund, Zafrabad, Kondli Gharoli, Siraspur, Lok Nayak Puram, Dwarka, Rohini, Narela, and 5,702 flats for EWS are available in other areas.
DDA Special Housing Scheme 2022 Eligibility Criteria and conditions
- Applicant must be a citizen of India and must have attained the age of 18 years.
- One person can fill in only one application.
- If Husband and Wife have applied for the flats and their name comes in the lucky draw, only one flat will be provided to them as per the rules.
- Candidates must not have any residential plot exceeding 67 square meters wholly or partly in Delhi, New Delhi, and Delhi Cantonment Area.
- Applicant’s income should be under Rs. 3 lacs per annum and family income should be less than 10 lacs. But, there are no restrictions for Economic Weaker Section Candidates.
DDA New Housing Scheme Registration fee, Document Required
All applicants will pay Rs. 2000 as an application processing fee which is non-refundable. Besides this, they will pay the registration fee which is different for different Income Group Flats:
- Registration fee for EWS Janta flats: Rs. 25000
- for LIG: Rs. 1 Lacs
- For MIG and HIG: Rs. 1 Lacs
The following documents are required to fill the DDA Housing Scheme Application Form:
Adhar Card, Pan Card, Residential Certificate, Passport Size Photo, Mobile Number.
How to fill DDA Special Housing Scheme Application Form 2022 Online
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for DDA Special Housing Scheme 2022:
- Visit the official website of DDA i.e. eservices.dda.org.in
- Click the link Register Here to Login.
- Enter the required details like Name of applicants, Adhar card, pan card, valid email id, etc.
- Complete the login process and then fill the application form.
- Select the flat and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of this application form for future use.
|Important Links for DDA Special Housing Scheme 2021-22|
|Download DDA New Housing Scheme Brochure 2021-22||Click Here|
|Apply online for DDA Special Housing Scheme 2022||Click Here|