HDFC Ltd is one of India’s leading housing finance companies. Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited i.e. HDFC has initiated a scholarship programme named HDFC Ltd Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2021-22 for helping students in the completion of their education. As per this scheme, HDFC will provide financial assistance of Rs. 15000, Rs. 40000, and Rs. 100000 to the selected students whose life has been impacted by Covid Pandemic or any other natural calamity.
Here, we are going to tell you everything about the HFDC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022 Programme. Through this page, you will get information about the eligibility criteria, benefits, application process, and last date to apply for HDFC Ltd Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2021-22.
- HDFC Ltd Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2021-22
- HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022 Benefits, Last Date to Apply
- Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2021-22
- Documents required to fill HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2021-22
- How to apply online for HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2021-22
- Selection process of HDFC Ltd Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2021-22
HDFC Ltd Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2021-22
HDFC Ltd Badhte Kadam Scholarship is a scholarship programme run by HDFC Limited for providing financial assistance to students for completion of their education. This Scholarship Scheme is specially launched for helping the students whose study is badly affected due to the Covid Pandemic. The amount of Scholarship will be provided to the beneficiaries for meeting their educational expenses like School or College Fees, for buying Educational Gadgets like Laptops, Tabs, books, stationery, etc. Besides financial assistance, this scholarship scheme also provides other benefits like Career Counselling to students of 9th to 12th standard, Counselling for Emotional Well Being, Placement for College students appearing in the final year.
HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022 Benefits, Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for HDFC Ltd Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2021-22 is 15th February 2022. But, before applying, check the eligibility criteria and benefits provided under this scholarship scheme.
Under this scheme, there are mainly three types of Scholarships Programmes:
- For Class 9 to Class 12 Students: To be eligible for this scholarship scheme, students must study in any standard from Class 9 to 12 from any recognized board. Selected students will get financial assistance up to Rs. 15000.
- For Undergraduate Courses: Applicant must get admission in any UG Courses like BA, B.Com, B.Sc. They will get financial assistance of Rs. 40000 for completion of their UG Courses.
- For Professional UG Courses: Applicant must be pursuing any Professional UG Course like B.Tech, B.Arch, LLB, etc. from any recognized university. Such students will get financial assistance up to Rs. 1 Lac.
Besides Monetary benefits, beneficiaries will get other benefits under HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2021-22. These are:
- Career Counselling of Class 9 to 12 Students.
- Emotional Well Being Counselling.
- Placement Success Program for students of Final Year of UG Courses.
- Webinars for personality development of students.
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2021-22
- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- Annual Family Income should be less than Rs. 6 Lacs.
- Special Preference will be given to the following students:
- students who have lost their Parents or Earning Family members during the Pandemic or before the pandemic
- Students whose family have lost their means of earning due to the covid pandemic.
- Applicants whose life is affected by any natural disaster.
- Students who have a patient in the family with serious illness.
- Physically disables students.
Note: This scheme is not applicable for the children of employees of HDFC Ltd and Buddy4Study.
Documents required to fill HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2021-22
- DMC of students of Previous Passed Course.
- ID Proof like Adhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Voter Id, etc.
- Current Year Admission Proof-like Fee receipt, Institute Id Card, Admission Letter, etc.
- Documents that verify the crisis like proof of job loss, death or illness certificate etc.
- Reference of two persons who know the family crisis. They can be schools teacher, doctors, Government officers, etc.
- Bank Account Details of applicant or parents.
- Photo of Applicant.
How to apply online for HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2021-22
- First of all, Register yourself on buddy4study.com using your mobile number or email id or Facebook account.
- Generate your login id and password.
- After that, Go to the link HDFC Ltd Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2021-22.
- Click the link Apply Online.
- Enter all the required information and upload the required documents.
- Click the link Accept Terms and Conditions.
- Click Preview, Check the details. If everything is OK then click Submit.
Selection process of HDFC Ltd Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2021-22
Under this scholarship programme, scholars will be selected on the basis of their needs with a special focus on applicants who are affected due to a covid pandemic or any other natural calamity. The selection process has multiple steps that include:
- Review of applications and shortlisting candidates on the basis of Eligibility criteria and proof of crisis.
- Telephonic Interview with the shortlisted candidates.
- Document Verification and Final Selection.
Please spread this information as much as possible. It may help a needy person. Thank You.