Jharkhand PECE (Polytechnic Exam) Admit card released: Candidates would be glad to know about that Admit card of Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Test has been released and is available now in the official website of JCECEB. Candidates who have successfully applied for the Jharkhand PECE are now can download their admit cards for the Polytechnic Entrance test. The entrance test is scheduled to be held on 26th September 2021. Candidates are required to clear the entrance test for admission in Diploma of Polytechnic Courses. Admission will truly depend on the marks scored by the candidate.
Jharkhand P.E.C.E. is going to conduct a Polytechnic Entrance test after a slight delay. Due to some unavoidable reasons, JCECEB has changed the date of applying for the Polytechnic Examination Entrance Test 2021 from 2nd September to 9th September 2021. JECECB has also changed the date of Polytechnic Examination Entrance Test 2021 from 19th September 2021 to 26th September 2021 vide letter no. J.C.E.C.E.B./24/21-29 Dated 25/08/2021.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card 2021: Overview:
A very brief and important detail of the Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE)
|Name of Examination||Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE)|
|Name of Board conducting the Examination||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Courses offered||Polytechnic Diploma Courses|
|Date of Examination||26th September 2021|
|Link for downloading admit card||Link Activated Now|
Centres of Polytechnic Examination Center:
Jharkhand Polytechnic Examination will be held in Eight different centres situated in Jharkhand. These centres are as follows: –
|S.N.||Name of Exam Centre|
Some important points to remember regarding the Polytechnic Entrance test Jharkhand.
- Admit card basically gives us the information about the Name of Examination, Exam date, Name of Center of Examination, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Enrollment No. and important instructions.
- Check your details given in your admit card i.e. your name, date of birth, Name of the examination center.
- Reach the examination center 30 minutes before given time.
- Bring hard copy of your Admit Card, Identity proof and Passport size photo with you while entering the examination center.
Exam Pattern of PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination)
- The mode of examination will be Offline.
- There will be 150 questions carrying one mark each.
- All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- The duration of the examination will be of 2 hours 30 minutes (150 minutes).
- The marking scheme will be negative as well. The candidate will get 1 mark for attempting the correct answer and 0.25 will be deducted for choosing the wrong answer.
- The level of questions will be of 10th
- The description of the syllabus is as follows: –
|Name of Subject||No. of questions||No. of marks|
How to download the Admit card/Hall ticket of PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination)
- Click on the link to the official website of JCECEB_2021.
- Fill the application number in the first blank space.
- Fill the date of birth in the second blank space.
- Tick the blank square given in the captcha.
- Download Admit card by clicking on the download icon.
- Get it printed on paper because no hard copy of Admit card will be sent to candidate by JCECEB.
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card – Important Link|
|To Download JCECEB Admit Card 2021||Click Here – Available Now|