Today, we are going to tell you about the Kriti Fellowship for Artists. If you are an Indian young artist and you create art for bringing meaningful change in society, then this information will prove beneficial to you. The Hyphen in association with WECare and Discovery Village has started Kriti Fellowship Program for young Indian artists.
Under this fellowship, they will provide benefits of 25 winner artists with mentorship, a grant of Rs. 1 lac, and an opportunity to be a part of a museum-making.
So, continue reading to know all terms and conditions related to Kriti Fellowship. Read this full page to know about the Eligibility, Benefits, Terms and Conditions, and how to apply online for Kriti Fellowship Program.
Kriti Fellowship 2022
As we have already informed you the Kriti Fellowship is launched to help and promote young artists who are under the age of 30 years. To be eligible for the Kriti Fellowship, the applicant will submit a prototype/graphic of the actual artwork created by them along with a one-page concept note describing their idea. They can choose from ne of the 5 themes provided below:
- My Waste, My Responsibility
- Waste in My Community
- Segregation at Source
- Responsible Consumption
Check Eligibility, Benefits, Selection Process, Documents required for Kriti Fellowship 2022
- Eligibility: Only Indian Nationals below the age of 30 years can apply for this fellowship program.
- Documents required: Artists will submit a prototype/graphic of the actual artwork to be created along with a one-page concept note describing the idea while submitting the online application form.
- Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of the document submitted by the applicant. Only 25 winners will get the benefits of the fellowship. So, competition is going to be very tough.
- Benefits: The competition will start from 10th December 2021 to 31st Jan 2022. Only 255 best artists will get the Kriti Fellowship 2022. Selected Artists will get the following benefits:
A grant of Rs. 1 Lac per Fellow, Mentorship by Eminent Artists, Opportunity to be a part of a museum-making
How to apply online for Kriti Fellowship 2022
Eligible candidates can apply for Krtiti Scholarship from 10th December 2021 to 31st Jan 2022. The organizers will announce the winner list on 10th February 2022. To apply online for this fellowship program, just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the official website i.e. buddy4study.com
- Now, in the search box, write Kriti Fellowship.
- A new page will open. Here you can read everything related to Kriti Fellowship like Eligibility, Documents, Important Dates, How to Apply, etc.
- Here, you will see a link Apply Online.
- Click this link and enter the Login Details. If not registered, register first and create a login id and password.
- After login, fill out the online application form for Kriti Fellowship and upload the required documents.
- Submit the online form and take a printout of the form.
- Now, just wait for the result which will be announced on 10th Feb 2022.
If you want to ask any questions related to this fellowship program or any other scholarship program, then write to us using the comment section provided below. We will reply to you as soon as possible. Please share this information on social media to reach the deserving artist. Thank You.