JNVST Result 2021 Class 6 Cut off Marks | Selection List (Navodaya Result): Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) organized the entrance examination to admission in Class 6 in the Navodaya School. Students all over the country participated in this entrance examination to admission in schools of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. According to a notification issued by the department from all over the country.
More than 21 lakh students have been applying for the exam. And on August 11, all students participated in the examination with great enthusiasm. After examination, all the students are eagerly waiting for JNVST results.
But now the Navodaya Vidyalaya Committee has not issued any information about the result. According to the estimate NVS result may take some time to release. In this case as soon as official information is received, you will be notified through this article.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Committee officials will issue a merit list after issuing the result. According to this merit list, students will get NVS school class 6th admission.
NVS Class 6th Result 2021 (Entrance Test)
|NVS Class 6 Result Details
|Exam Name||NVS 6th Class|
|Conducting body||Jawahar Navoday Vidyalay Samiti (NVS)|
|School Affiliation||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Mode of the Examination||Offline|
|Exam Date||11th August 2021|
|NVS Result Date||August last week or September 2021|
Navodaya Result: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) organizes entrance exam for admission in schools every year. Students had applied for this entrance examination in November for Session 2021-22. First, this written exam was held in April, but it was postponed due to the second wave of Coronavirus. And this examination was now held on August 11. Generally Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) announces the result in 15-20 days. Therefore, it is estimated that by 31 August 2021 NVS 6th result may be declared. You can check the dates of release of the selection list or result for all the classes in the table given below-
|NVS Class 6 Result||31st August||Not Available|
|NVS Merit List (1st)||September 1st Week||Not Available|
|NVS Merit List (2nd)||September 2nd Week||Not Available|
JNVST entrance examination is organized for entry into Navodaya Vidyalaya school across the country. In this entrance examination, the Navodaya Vidyalaya school opened in different districts is organized to enter into class 6th. The written examination was conducted on 11th August for entering 634 Navodaya Vidyalaya across the country. More than 20 million students participated in this examination. And now all students are waiting for the results of this examination.
After issuing the NVS examination results, the students have anxiety to know whether they entered or not. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti releases a list which shows which children’s admission has happened at NVS School. NVS (Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti) prepares the merit list by keeping in mind various factors, whose details are as follows.
- The student who wants to enter the NVS school is mandatory to be a citizen of that district.
- At least 75% seats in one district are filled with rural areas and the remaining 25% seats are filled with urban areas.
- 7.5% seats reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribes.
- OBC students reserved 27% seats.
- At least one-third seats are loaded by girls.
- According to the norms of the Government of India, reservation has been provided for disabled children.
|Category of the category||cut off marks|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||69-70|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||60-68|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||52-59|
- Visit the official website www.navodaya.gov.in or cbseitms.nic.in
- Select your region
- JNVST school regional website will open.
- Now again click on the directory and then click on your respective applied school.
- Check JNVST Result.
- Download the NVS admission merit list.
|JNVST Class 6th Result 2021 (Selected Candidates List) Direct Link:|
|Navodaya Result (Class 6th)||Link (Activated Soon)|
|NVS Merit List cum Selection List||Link (Activated Soon)|
JNVST Admission Provisional Merit List 2021 will be displayed online and offline on the notified dates on the official websites and Notice Boards of the Kendriya Vidyalayas across the country.
|NVS Class 6 Result Region Wise
|Chandigarh Region (HP, J&K, Punjab, Chandigarh, Ladakh||Available Soon|
|Bhopal Region (MP, Odisha, Chhattisgarh||Available Soon|
|Hyderabad Region (AP, Karnataka, Kerala, Telangana, A and N Islands, Pondicherry, Lakshadweep||Available Soon|
|Jaipur Region (Haryana, Rajasthan, Delhi||Available Soon|
|Lucknow Region (U.P., Uttarakhand||Available Soon|
|Patna Region (Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal||Available Soon|
|Pune Region (Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra, D&N Haveli and Daman and Diu||Available Soon|
|Shillong Region (ARP, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura||Available Soon|