Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released a notification to invite applications for 1925 Non-Teaching posts. Eligible candidates can apply for Assistant Commission, Female Staff Nurse Assistant Section Officer, Junior Translate Officer, Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Computer Operator, Catering Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Electrician-cum-Plumber, lab Attendant, Mess Helper, and Multitasking Staff in Headquarter, Regional Offices, NLIs and JNVs of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
First check the eligibility criteria, application fee, and other important details related to NVS Recruitment 2022, then decide whether you can apply for these posts or not. The last date to fill NVS Online Form 2022 for various vacancies is 10th Feb 2022. Use the link mentioned at the end of this page to apply online for NVS Vacancy 2022.
NVS Recruitment 2022
As per the recruitment drive 2021-22, eligible candidates can apply for various vacancies till 10th Feb 2022 via online mode. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written tests, Trade tests/typing tests as per the selection of post, and document verification. First of all, read this page to get the information about the NVS Recruitment 2022 highlights. For detailed information, read the official notification by using the direct link provided at the end of this page.
Post wise number of vacancies are provided below:
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (Group C): 630 Posts
- Mess Helper(Group C): 629 Posts
- Electrician Cum Plumber (Group C): 273 Posts
- Lab Attendant (Group C): 142 Posts
- Catering Assistant(Group C): 87 Posts
- Female Staff Nurse (Group B): 82 posts
- MTS: 23 Posts
- Stenographer: 22 Posts
- Other Posts: 37 Posts
NVS Non-Teaching Vacancy 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Fee, Age Limit, Salary
Whenever there is any vacancy in any department, they release a recruitment notification. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has also released a recruitment notification for inviting online applications for various non-teaching posts like Assistant, Mess helper, MTS, Steno, and other posts. The last date to apply online for NVS Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 is 10th Feb 2022. You can read the official notification by using the link provided at the end of this page.
For reading about the educational qualification, age limit, and salary details, read the NVS Recruitment Notification 2022. The link is provided at the end of this page.
Post-Wise Application Fee detail is mentioned below:
candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories will not pay the application fees as they are exempted from paying the Application Fee by NVS. Other category candidates will pay the application fee post wise:
- For Assistant Commission Posts: Rs. 1500
- Female Staff Nurse: Rs. 1200
- Mess Helper, Lab Attendant, and MTS posts: Rs. 750
- Other Posts: Rs. 1000
Applicants can pay the application fee in online mode only. You can use net banking, debit, card, or credit card for making an online payment.
|Name of Organizers||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Name of Post||Various Non-Teaching Posts|
|Salary||depending on the posts(Check Notification for details of each vacancy)|
|Number of Posts||1925 Posts|
|Selection Process||written test: 9th March to 11th March 2022
Trade Test or Typing Test
Interview and Document Verification
|Last date to apply||10th Feb 2022|
|Official Website of NVS||navodaya.gov.in|
How to apply for NVS Non-Teaching Vacancy 2022
- Visit the official website of NVS i.e. navodaya.gov.in or use the link given below.
- Go to the link Recruitment. Select the link Fill Up Online Application Form.
- Go to the link NVS Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022.
- Click Apply Online for Non-Teaching Posts.
- Fill the online application form and pay the application fee.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the notification.
- Take a printout of this application after the successful submission of the application form.
Important Links for NVS Vacancy 2022
|Official website of NVS||Click Here|
|Apply Online for NVS Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022||Apply Here|
|NVS Recruitment Notification 2022||Download Here|