Oasis Scholarship 2022 – Check Eligibility Criteria, Documents required to apply, how to apply, how to check status, last date to apply, etc. @ oasis.gov.in
The Department of Tribal Development and the Backward Classes Welfare Department of West Bengal started the OASIS Scholarship Scheme to help SC, ST, and OBC students to pursue their education. This scholarship scheme is available only for the residents of West Bengal only.
Through this page, you will get the complete information related to Oasis Scholarship Scheme like who is eligible for this scholarship, how to apply, the last date, how to check status, how to renew Scholarship, etc. Just read the page carefully.
- 1 Oasis Scholarship 2022
- 1.1 Oasis Scholarship West Bengal Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 Benefits provided under WB Oasis Scholarship Scheme
- 1.3 Documents required to apply for Oasis Scholarship Scheme 2022
- 1.4 How to apply for Oasis Scholarship Scheme 2022
- 1.5 How to Renew Oasis Scholarship?
- 1.6 How to check Oasis Scholarship Status?
Oasis Scholarship 2022
Oasis Scholarship is a Pre-Matric and Post Matric Scholarship Scheme initiated by the government of West Bengal for Reserved Category Students. There are mainly four categories under Oasis Scholarship 2022, these are:
- Oasis Pre-matric scholarship for SC students
- Pre-Matric Oasis Scholarship for ST Students
- Post-Matric Oasis Scholarship for SC and ST Students
- Oasis Scholarship Post Matric for OBC Students.
|Name of Scholarship Scheme||Oasis Scholarship|
|Conducted by||Government of West Bengal|
|Purpose of Scholarship Scheme||Monetary help to Pre-Matric and Post Matric Students of SC, ST, and OBC Category|
|Rewards||Upto Rs. 1200 per month|
Oasis Scholarship West Bengal Eligibility Criteria
The first and foremost requirement for being eligible for WB Oasis Scholarship is to be a domicile of West Bengal and must belong to SC, ST, or OBC category.
- Eligibility Criteria for Pre-Matric Oasis WB Scholarship Scheme: SC and ST Students of 9th and 10th Class having family income less than Rs. 2 Lac Per annum are eligible for this scheme.
- Post-Matric Oasis WB Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria: SC, ST, and OBC Students of 11th Class to Post Graduate Level having family income less than Rs. 2.5 Lac Per annum for SC and ST and Rs. 1 Lac Per annum for OBC are eligible for this scheme.
Benefits provided under WB Oasis Scholarship Scheme
Reserved Category Students will get monetary benefits under Oasis Government Scholarship Scheme to pursue their Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Education without worrying about the finances. Selected Students(Day Scholars as well as Hostellers) will receive a fixed amount every month under this scheme.
|Scholarship Scheme Oasis||Benefits/Rewards|
|Pre-Matric Oasis Scholarship for SC and ST||Day Scholar: Rs. 150 per month+ Rs. 750 per annum as an Ad Hoc Grant.
Hostellers: Rs. 750 per month+ Rs. 1000 per annum as an Ad Hoc Grant.
|Post-Matric Oasis Scholarship for SC and ST||Day Scholar:
Rs. 550(1200 pm for Hostellers)per month as Maintenance Allowance+
Rs. 550(1200 pm for Hostellers) per month for Medical, Engineering, B.Sc in Agri, M.Phil, PhD, and LLM Courses
Rs. 530(820 pm for Hostellers) per month for B.Sc in Nursing, B.Pharm, Hotel management, and Post Graduate Courses
Rs. 300(750 pm for Hostellers) per month for any Regular Course up to Graduate Level
Rs. 230(750 pm for Hostellers) Per Month for Class 11, 12, Polytechnic, and ITI Students.
|Post-Matric Oasis Scholarship for OBC||Rs. 350(750 pm for Hostellers)per month as Maintenance Allowance+
Rs. 350(750 pm for Hostellers) per month for Medical, Engineering, B.Sc in Agri, M.Phil, PhD, and LLM Courses
Rs. 335(510 pm for Hostellers) per month for B.Sc in Nursing, B.Pharm, Hotel management, and Post Graduate Courses
Rs. 210(400 pm for Hostellers) per month for any Regular Course up to Graduate Level
Rs. 160(260 pm for Hostellers) Per Month for Class 11, 12, Polytechnic, and ITI Students.
Documents required to apply for Oasis Scholarship Scheme 2022
- West Bengal Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, Income Certificate.
- Aadhar Card or any other government proof of Id
- Address Proof
- Passport Size Photo of Applicant
- Mark Sheet of Previous Qualifying Exam.
- Bank Passbook showing bank name, branch, IFSC Code, Account Number, Beneficiary Name.
How to apply for Oasis Scholarship Scheme 2022
Visit the official website of the Oasis Scholarship Scheme i.e. oasis.gov.in or Click Here
Click the link Students Registration.
Now, select your location i.e. district of West Bengal from the given options.
Fill in all the details like students name, father name, gender, type of scholarship, caste certificate no. etc.
Upload the required documents and Click Submit and save the login credentials for the future.
How to Renew Oasis Scholarship?
Students can renew their scholarship by using their Login Credentials i.e. Login Id and Password. The renewal process is the same as the application process. Follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Go to the website of Oasis i.e. oasis.gov.in
- Click the link Renew Scholarship.
- Enter the Login Id and Password and enter Captcha, and then click Login.
- Here, you will see last year’s application form. You can modify it as per your requirement. Just click the renew Application link.
- After making all changes, click the link Renew and Lock Application. Remember that, you cannot make changes after locking it. So, do check all the details carefully before locking it.
- After that, attach the required documents and click Submit.
How to check Oasis Scholarship Status?
After filling Oasis Scholarship Form or after renew, students can check their Oasis Scholarship Status from the official website of Oasis i.e. oasis.gov.in. To check the status of Oasis Scholarship 2022, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Oasis Website i.e. oasis.gov.in
- Click the link Track An Application.
- Enter the login details and click the link Check Status.
Oasis scholarship helpline no. is+91-8420023311
If you have any questions related to West Bengal Oasis Scholarship Scheme, then write to us using the comment section given below. Thank You.