Today, we are here to inform you about the Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Registration Date. The Ministry of Education has extended the last date for Registration for Pariksha Pe Charcha till 3rd Feb 2022. Earlier, the last date for registration was 27th Jan 2022. This is the last chance to register yourself for this interactive program.
This year, it will be the 5th Edition Of Pariksha Pe Charcha Program which will be organized via online mode just link in the year 2021. This Year, Students from Class 9 to Class 12, Teachers, and Parents can participate in this discussion program. As of now, 11.94 lacs students, 2.68 lacs Teachers, and 89.40k Parents have registered themselves from India as well as abroad for Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022.
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Registration Date Extended
Every year, Honorable PM Narender Modi interacts with students before their final exams to reduce the stress of the exam by interacting with them. This year, the registration process for Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 started on 28th December 2022 and will end on 3rd February 2022. The Ministry of Education has extended the last date for registration for the second time. This year, Teachers and Parents can also participate along with Students in this interactive program.
If you want to get a chance to interact with our PM, want to get exam tips and advice, or want to ask any question to him, then you have a great opportunity now. Get your Pariskha Pe Charcha 2022 Registration done before the last date, which is, 3rd Feb 2022.
How to register for Parkisha Pe Charcha 2022
Students, Teachers, and Parents can participate in the competition by writing on any one of the themes mentioned on the official website mygov.in. Students should write on the theme within the words limited provided. They can also ask questions to PM Modi within a word limit of 500 words. This year, the Ministry of Education will select 2050 students, teachers, and parents through competitions for giving rewards of PPC Kits.
Now, we are telling you about the simple steps to register for Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 online:
- Visit the official website for Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 i.e. Mygov.in or Click Here
- Select the link of Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022.
- Now, click Participate Now.
- After that, you will see four options – Student(Self Participation), Student(Participation through Teacher Login), Teacher, Parents.
- Select the option that suits you and click Login To Participate.
- After that, complete the login process, by entering your mobile number or email id. You will get an OTP, enter that and generate your login id and password.
- You can also log in with a social account like Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, or GitHub.
- Complete the registration process by filling up the required details, write on one of the selected themes, ask any question to PM Modi within a limit of 500 words.
- After successful registration, you will receive a Participation Certificate.
Themes for Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Registration
There are different themes for Students, Teachers, and Parents. You can get the complete details about the themes from the official website of MyGov.in. In brief, we are telling you about the main themes for Students, Teachers, and Parents:
- Themes for Students: Exam stress management strategies during COVID-19, Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav, Self-reliant School for Self-reliant India, Clean India, Green India, Digital Collaboration in Classrooms, Environmental conservation and climate change resilience.
- Topics of Themes for Teachers: National Education Policy (NEP) for Naya Bharat, The COVID-19 Pandemic: opportunities & challenges.
- Themes for Parents: Beti Padhao, Desh Badhao, Local to Global – Vocal for Local, Lifelong Students’ Yearning for Learning.
Guideline of Participants of Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022
If you wish to participate in Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Program, then you have to follow the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Education. They have mentioned the guidelines for students, Teachers, and Parents on its official website mygov.in. We are briefing you about a few guidelines here:
- Students of Class 9, 10, 11, and Class 12 can participate.
- All participants can participate in only one theme of their choice.
- There is a word limit mentioned for each activity and you have to write within that limit only.
- The questions asked to PM Modi should not exceed the 500 characters limit.
- All participants should submit original, creative, and simple content.
- Participants will be disqualified for submission of any false or wrong information.
- Responsibility for corrupt or late entry and liability for the publication of unlawfully reproduced contents shall lie solely on the participant.
- MoE and MyGov can use all the entries submitted by the applicants on social media or website or in any other form.
- Winners will get a certificate of Appreciation by the director of NCERT and a special PPC Kit by MoE comprising of Exam Warriors book in Hindi and English, written by Hon’ble Prime Minister.
If you have any doubt and find it difficult to register for Pariskha Pe Charcha 2022, then write to us using the comment section provided below. We will help you soon. Thank You.