Kerala PSC Thulasi Login – Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is now open for login.
The official web portal of the Kerela Public Service Commission (KPSC) – PSC Thulasi is now open for registration and login. Aspirants looking for various state jobs and examinations can apply for recruitments under PSC Thulasi. Interested candidates can register themselves online. For this, they must visit the official website of the Kerela Public Service Commission at – thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in. Continue reading this article to learn more about KPSC and its application process.
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is the main body responsible for conducting all the examinations related to civil services jobs within the state. They are in charge of the state’s competitive examinations, direct recruitments, promotions, cases, etc. The department strictly adheres to the guidelines by UPSC. As a result, candidates are selected on the basis of their merit and reservation policies. All the necessary information regarding job vacancies in the state are notified by KPSC through their official web portal – PSC Thulasi.
- 1 Kerala PSC Thulasi Login – Overview:
- 2 Kerala PSC Thulasi
- 3 Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration Process
- 4 Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Login
- 5 Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Password Forgotten
- 6 SMS Option
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login – Overview:
|KPSC Thulasi Login & Registration:|
|Conducting Body||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Web Portal Name||Kerala PSC Thulasi|
|Posts Available||LDC, Teaching, Accountant, Clerk, LGS, various civil service jobs|
|Aim||To promote employment by assisting aspirants with state government jobs|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed people of Kerala|
|Age limit||21 – 50 years|
Kerala PSC Thulasi
PSC Thulasi is the official website of the Kerela Public Service Commission (KPSC). Students can use this website to apply for jobs and competitive exams. Examination results can also be viewed using this website. The portal is currently open for online registration and applications for examinations in the 2021-2022 session. If eligible candidates wish to use KPSC services, they must first register and log into the portal at thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
Once the candidates register themselves on the official portal, they will receive all important information about the KPSC exams and state government job vacancies. Users will only need to log into their accounts on the portal. All the information about the exam dates, application form, eligibility, and so on will be updated in the notification centre of their profile. Candidates can also apply for vacancies using the portal. The status of their application will be visible on their profile after they apply for a specific examination or job. They will also be notified via SMS service. Many services will be available to them via SMS on their registered mobile number.
Eligibility to register on KPSC Thulasi Portal
To register on the Thulasi Profile registration portal, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The applicant must be a resident of Kerala.
- The applicant must be at least 21 years old.
- The candidate should be no older than 51 years old.
- A graduate, postgraduate, or professional degree from a recognised educational institution is required.
Documents required for registration on KPSC Thulasi Portal
Before registering on the PSC Thulasi web portal, applicants must have the following documents:
- Scanned or digital photograph of the applicant with dimensions of 150W X 200H px and a maximum file size of 30 KB in JPG format.
- The candidate’s signature should be in black or blue ink and properly scanned on white paper. The digital signature should be in JPG format with dimensions of 150W X 100H px and a maximum file size of 30 KB.
- Any ID card recognised by the Indian government, such as an Aadhar card, a voter ID card, a PAN card, and so on.
- The state’s domicile is an optional document for registration, but it will be required by the candidate when applying for exams and jobs.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration Process
The registration process is the first step and it’s a one-time thing. Once registered, candidates will not be able to register again. To register on the KPSC website and receive notifications about new KPSC jobs, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in website.
- Registered users can login and new users can sign up for a new registration in the “Registered User Login.”
- Select the “Sign Up” option.
- On the screen, a new registration will appear. Fill in the required information such as the applicant’s name, date of birth, religion, caste, id proof number, and more.
- After clicking on registration, the user will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on their registered mobile number. Continue with the registration process after verifying the OTP.
- Create a user ID and password that will be used for login. The User ID must be created without the use of spaces, and the applicant must remember it for future reference.
- Enter the captcha code provided at the bottom of the form.
- Sign the declaration and return it with the registration form.
Resize Photograph and Signature
The dimensions and type of the digital print of the applicant’s photograph and signature are highly important to the PSC Thulasi registration portal. Users can, however, resize and edit the two documents immediately on the portal’s main page to meet their needs. They can use the “General” list’s “Resize Photograph/Signature” option.
Users must select the image they desire to attest to in the registration form by clicking on the option. In terms of dimensions and sizes, the files for the photograph and signature will be altered differently. These files can be attached to the registration form by users.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Login
Users must follow the instructions below to log in to the website:
- Visit thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in for more information.
- Look for the “Registered User Login” box on the website.
- Enter the User ID that was generated at the time of registration, without any spaces.
- Please enter your password.
- Complete the captcha. Because the captcha is case sensitive, read it carefully before entering it.
- Enter “Log In.”
Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Password Forgotten
If an applicant forgets their user account password, they can create a new one by following these simple steps:
- PSC Thulasi’s official web page is thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
- Click the “Forgot password” option in the “Registered User Login” section.
- You’ll be directed to a page where you can retrieve your password.
- Enter the applicant’s User ID, which was created at the time of registration.
- Enter the applicant’s date of birth.
- Users must enter the number of a government-issued ID while enrolling on the PSC Thulasi portal. The users must enter the same ID proof’s number.
- You can either decode the case-sensitive captcha or refresh it if it is unreadable.
- Click “Reset” after entering the captcha.
The system will create a new password for you. It will be made up of the first six letters of your registered user ID and the numbers from your date of birth, without any spaces.
Users can also utilise SMS to find out their User ID and reset their password. They must go to the PSC Thulasi website’s home page and select “SMS Option Available” from the “General” section. On the screen, you’ll see phone numbers. Users will be able to select the service they want to use.