On 1st Feb 2022, the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board has released a recruitment notification on its official website. As per Advertisement No. 02/2022, applications are invited from eligible candidates for 10157 posts of Basic and Senior Computer Instructor. This is a very good opportunity for the candidates looking for a government job in Rajasthan.
We are advising all candidates to check the Rajasthan Computer Instructor Eligibility Criteria first. After that, you can decide whether you can apply for Rajasthan Computer Instructor Vacancy 2022 or not. Read this page carefully to get brief information about RSMSSB Latest Recruitment 2022. Use the link given below to read the RSMSSB Notification for Computer Instructor Posts.
Rajasthan Computer Instructor Recruitment 2022
By releasing the advertisement number 02/2022, RSMSSB has invited applications for 10157 posts of Computer Instructor in Rajasthan. RSSB will appoint the candidates in Rajasthan Government Schools as Computer teachers and Computer instructors. The online application process will start from 8th Feb 2022 and the last date to apply for Rajasthan Computer Teacher Recruitment 2022 is 9th March 2022.
Through this article, we will inform you about the educational qualification, age, selection process, application fee, how to apply online. So, read carefully.
RSMSSB Computer Instructor Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of Organizers||RSMSSB or Rajasthan Staff Selection Board|
|Name of Post||Computer Instructor|
|Pay Scale||Pay Matrix Level 10 for Senior Computer Instructor and Pay Matrix 8 for Computer Instructor Posts|
|Number of Posts||10157 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test, and Document Verification|
|Application Process||8th February to 9th March 2022.|
Rajasthan Computer Instructor Vacancy 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: For Basic Computer Instructor posts, Applicant must have Bachelor Degree in computer-related discipline, and post-graduation for Senior Computer Instructor Posts.
- Age Limit: Minimum age required is 21 years and the maximum age is 40 years as of 1st Jan 2023. For checking age relaxation, refer to the official notification.
- Application Fee: The application fee is Rs. 450 for General and OBC Candidates, Rs. 350 for the OBC NCL category, Rs. 250 for SC and ST candidates, and Rs. 300 for Correction Charges(If any). To pay the application fee, use an online mode like debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Selection Process: Written Test and Interview & document verification.
- Salary: Basic salary for Basic Computer Instructor is Rs. 18500 and for Senior Computer Instructor is Rs. 33800.
- Important Dates: Starting date to apply is 8th Feb 2022 and the Last date to apply for Rajasthan Computer Instructor Vacancy 2022 is 9th March 2022.
Important Links for Rajasthan Computer Teacher Recruitment 2022
|Official website of RSMSSB||Click Here|
|Apply Online for RSMSSB Computer Instructor Recruitment 2022||Apply Here|
|Rajasthan Computer Instructor Notification 2022||Read Here|
How to apply for RSMSSB Rajasthan Computer Instructor Vacancy 2022
Applicant must have Rajasthan SSO Id. If you don’t have this id then first log in to the Rajasthan SSO website i.e. sso.rajasthan.gov.in and create your login id and password. Read this article about Rajasthan SSO ID.
- Open the official website of RSMSSB i.e. rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now, open the link Recruitment Advertisement.
- Here, select the link of your post i.e. Computer Instructor and click the link Apply Online.
- It will land on the website of Rajasthan Single Sign-On.
- Here enter your SSO Id and Password. If not registered, then create your Rajasthan Single Sign-On ID.
- Now, fill the online application form for Rajasthan Computer Instructor Recruitment 2022.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned in the form.
- Submit the form and take a printout of this application form for future use.
We request our reader to share this information on your social media to reach maximum people. So that they can apply for Rajasthan Computer Teacher Posts before the last date i.e. 9th March 2022. Thank You.