Reliance Foundation has started a scholarship program for students who are pursuing degree courses in Computer Sciences, Mathematics and Computing, Artificial Intelligence, and Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering. The name of this scholarship program is Reliance Foundation Scholarship Program. Only 100 scholars(60 UG and 40 PG) will receive grants for the duration of their degrees under this scholarship program.
Here, we are providing the complete detail about Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2022. Check Eligibility Criteria, the Application process, documents required, benefits provided under this scholarship program. So, read carefully.
Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2022
We don’t need to introduce Reliance Foundation in India as it is the biggest name in India. Here, we are telling you about Reliance Foundation Scholarship Program through which 100 scholars will get grants for completing their Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
The main aim of this scholarship program is to nurture Indias Technology Leaders of Tomorrow. Through this program, Reliance Foundation will find and support Indias brightest 100 UG and PG Students of 1st Year. These students must have admission in the first year of UG or PG Course in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Sciences, Mathematics and Computing, and Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering.
The last date to apply for Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2022 is 14th Feb 2022. The 60 selected scholars of UG Courses will get a grant of Rs. 4 lac each during their UG Course. While 40 scholars of PG Course will get a grant of Rs. 6 lac each during the PG Courses.
Eligibility Criteria, Documents required for Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2022
- Open for Indian Students only.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the first year of UG or GP Course in the field of AI, Computer Sciences, Mathematics & Computing, or Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- For UG Scholarship: Applicant must secure a rant of 1-35000 in JEE Main Paper 1 Exam.
For PG Scholarship: Applicant must secure a score of 550-1000 in GATE Exam or must have scored 7.5 or above in their UG CGPA.
- Passport Size Photo, 10th Class Marksheet, 12th Class Marksheet, Address Proof, Marksheet of JEE Main or GATE.
- Marksheet of UG or PG Course,
- Current Resume,
- Bonafide Student Certificate of current college/institution of enrollment, or Student ID Card.
- 2 Reference Letters: 1 academic and 1 character
- Family Income Proof if family income is less than Rs. 10 Lacs
- Experience certificate/ letter/s from work experience/ internships(If Applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
How to apply for Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2022
You can apply for this scholarship program via online mode only. To apply online, log in to the website buddy4study.com and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Fill out the online Eligibility Questionnaire.
- If you are eligible, Reliance Foundation will send you an email invitation with login information to apply through Reliance Foundation Application Portal.
- Log in to the application portal using the login details provided in the email.
- Fill out the scholarship form and upload the required documents.
- Click Submit.
For final selection, candidates will be called for a virtual interview. After that, Reliance Foundation will announce the name of 100 scholars.
Please spread this information to as many people as possible. You can also ask any question related to Reliance Foundation Scholarship, then write to us using the comment section given below.