RRB NTPC Fee Refund Process and Link. Check Bank Account Update Process (Read Notice) : Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has issued notice to NTPC Exam Fees Refund for candidates participating in the RRB NTPC CBT 1 2021 examination. All the candidates who participated in the online examination held by December 28, 2020 to July 31, 2021, they can apply for exam fees refund. For this, the official website will have to enter its bank details at rrbcdg.gov.in. RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) exam was held in 7 phases this year. The final stage examination ended on July 31.
RRB NTPC Fee Refund Process:
For this examination, SC / ST / XSM / PWBD / Women / Minority / EBC / Transgender candidates had fixed 250 fees. And for all other candidates, this fee was 400 rupees. Now the candidates who participate in the RRB NTPC online examination are going to return the examination fee. Indian Railway Recruitment Board will return fees after all types of banking fee deductions. The board has been given the time up to 31.8.2021 to update the bank account for the return. Only one candidate will be refunded by a bank account number.
|RRB NTPC Fee Refundable Amount|
|SC, ST, ESM, PwBD, Female, Minority, EBC, Transgender||₹250/-|
|All Other candidates:||₹400/-|
RRB NTPC Fee Refund Important Note: RRB will refund the fees after deducting all types of banking charges.
RRB NTPC Fee Refund Link and Bank Account Update Information:
|RRB NTPC Fee Refund Schedule:|
|Starting date to update bank account details||11 August 2021|
|Last date to change bank details||31 August 2021|
Important Points (RRB NTPC Fee Refund):
- Last date for submission of bank details: 31st August, 2021 (23:59 hrs).
- Refund (after deduction of bank transaction /service charges) will be admissible subject to verification of the candidate particulars with RRB records.
- Incorrect, incomplete and/or late claims will be summarily rejected.
- No refund will be given if a candidate fails to submit the Bank account details as above.
- Only one refund will be allowed per bank account.
- The link for filling up of Bank Account details along with OTP (for login) will also be shared through
- SMS and Email to the registered mobile numbers and E-mail IDs of the candidates concerned
RRB NTPC Exam Fee Refund Process: Update / Correction of Bank Account Details
How to get online payers to refund
Candidates will have to confirm through which mode they want to take the RRB withdrawal, in case of online payment (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and UPI). The account from which they made the payment for NTPC exam or else, they can provide other alternatively the beneficiary account in which they want to take the money. It should contain the name of the beneficiary, account number, name of the bank and its IFSC code.
How to get refund for offline payment
Candidates who have made the payment through SBI Challan or Post Office Challan mode should provide the beneficiary account details in which they want to receive the refund. The name of the beneficiary, account number, bank name and IFSC code should be there.