Seva Sindhu: Service Plus Portal, Karnataka Seva Sindhu Service Portal Online Registration. Check online application status at Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal.
Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal is launched by the Government of Karnata to provide an easy medium to the citizen of the state. Through this portal government will provide various Government and Non-Government services to the citizens. At Seva Sindhu Portal the citizens can get benefits from various services such as the Revenue Department, Food and Civil Supplies Department, etc.
Here in this article, we will provide all details about Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal. Here we will try to provide all information about Seva Sindhu such as how to register online on the portal, how to check application status or benefits of Seva Sindhu Portal etc.
- 1 About Seva Sindhu: Service Plus Portal
- 2 Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal Benefits for Citizens
- 3 Seva Sindhu Portal Benefits for Departments
- 4 How Registration on Seva Sindhu: Service Plus Portal?
- 5 How to Check Application Status at Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal?
- 6 How to Apply for Any Service with Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal?
- 7 How to apply Application for Family ID/New NPHH (APL) Ration Card?
About Seva Sindhu: Service Plus Portal
The government of Karnataka has launched a portal named Seva Sindhu: Service Plus Portal. The main motive behind this portal is to provide Government and Non-Government services to the citizen at their doorstep. Through this portal, the people of Karnataka can complete various government or semi-government works from home without visiting the Government offices.
Through Seva Sindhu Portal the people can get information about all activities in the state. Here you can get all information about govt. schemes and done office work online. All other services like Bengaluru One, CSC Centers, Karnataka One, Atalji, Janasnehi Kendra, and Bapuji are also available on Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal.
Seva Sindhu Portal will provide Govt. to Customers, Customers to Business or business to government services. The portal will be helpful for taxpayer citizens to make a taxpayer-supported organization. There are much more works that you can do with Seva Sindhu Portal. Check the complete details described below.
Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal Benefits for Citizens
The residents of Karnataka can take many benefits through Seva Sindhu Service Portal that are mentioned below-
- Through this portal, citizens can take benefits of services provided by the various department.
- With Seva Sindhu Portal citizens can complete any government work from home without visiting the government offices one by one.
- Through this portal, you can check your application status anytime from anywhere.
- A helpline is also available at Seva Sindhu Service Portal to help the residents to solve their queries related to various problems.
Seva Sindhu Portal Benefits for Departments
Seva Sindhu Service Portal Plus Portal will provide different types of benefits to various departments. Through this portal, the department can register themselves online and provide their services directly to the citizens. A list of departments is given below-
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Commercial Tax Department
- Drug Control Department
- Department of Planning
- Department of Ayush
- Labor Department
- Department of Women and Welfare
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Empowerment and Senior Empowerment Department
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Information and Public Relations Department
- Kannada and Culture Department
- Revenue Department
- Youth Empowerment and Sports Department
- Transport Department
How Registration on Seva Sindhu: Service Plus Portal?
The citizen needs to register themselves to the Seva Sindhu Portal to get benefits of various services. You can follow the following steps to register yourself on Seva Sindhu Service Portal.
- First of all, you have to visit the official portal of Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal i.e. sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- After that, click on the tab named “New user register here”.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page.
- Now enter your Aadhar number and click on the Next button.
- Then you will receive an OTP, fill it and submit it.
- On the next page enter your mobile number, email id, passwords, etc.
- Finally, submit and your registration will be completed.
How to log in to Seva Sindhu Portal?
After completing the registration process you can log in to Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal by using the following steps-
- Open the website of Seva Sindhu or use the direct link given below.
- Then you will see an option “Registered Users Login Here”.
- Click on this and a new page will be open.
- Now enter your email id or mobile number.
- In the next option enter the OTP and solve the captcha.
- Finally, after submitting it you will successfully log in to the service portal.
How to Check Application Status at Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal?
You can check your application status online through the portal using the following guide-
- Open the official website of Seva Sindhu Portal.
- Now click on the link to Track Your Application Status.
- Then you will see two options, one is for Revenue Department and the second one for other departments.
- If you want to check for Revenue Department then enter your application number and click on search.
- If you want to check the application status for the other department then click on the other link.
- Now select the one option out of reference number or OTP.
- Then enter the required details and click on submit.
- In this way, you can check your application status.
How to Apply for Any Service with Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal?
As we mentioned above you can apply for various services through Seva Sindhu Plus Portal. Follow the following guide to applying for service through Seva Sindhu Portal.
- Visit the website of Seva Sindhu.
- Click on the link of “Departments & Services” given in the menu bar.
- Now you will see a list of departments, select the one you want to apply for.
- Then select the service you are looking for under the respective department you selected.
- Now read all the instructions carefully and click on Apply online.
- In the next step log in with your login details.
- Then the application form will be open on your screen.
- Now enter all the required details carefully.
- After filling the form submit it.
How to apply Application for Family ID/New NPHH (APL) Ration Card?
- Open the official website using the direct link given on this page.
- Now on the home page, you will see an option for Application for Family ID/New NPHH (APL) Ration Card.
- After clicking on it a form will be open on your screen.
- Now enter all the details carefully and submit the application form after uploading the required documents.
Seva Sindhu: Service Plus Portal Helpdesk
Seva Sindhu Portal will provide a helpline option through that you can get solutions to all the questions or to guide you with respective matters.
- Helpline Number: 080-22230282, 080-22279954
- Email Id: [email protected]
|Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal||Click Here|