Temenos India Pvt. Ltd. has initiated a scholarship program for Engineering students of Anna University. They named this scholarship program as Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program. Under this program, scholars will be provided financial assistance to the scholars on a merit and need basis. Under this program, grant up to Rs. 70000 per year will be provided to the selected students to support their education.
Before applying for the Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship 2022, you must read about the eligibility criteria, application process, benefits provided, documents required, and last date to apply for this scholarship program. So, read this page for all the information related to Temenos Scholarship Program.
Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program 2022
Temenos is one of the leading companies in providing banking software to Banks and Financial Institutions all over the world. Its headquarter is located in Geneva. They have expanded their business in India as well. India represents 52% of its total employee concentration.
Under the Corporate Social Responsibility Program of Temenos India Pvt. Ltd, they have initiated a scholarship program i.e. Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program. The motive of this scholarship program is to provide financial assistance to the economically weak engineering students of Anna University, Chennai. Students must be enrolled in the second year of any B.E or B.Tech Program. Besides, students must belong to economically weak families having annual income less than Rs. 4 Lacs.
The last date to apply for Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship 2022 is 5th Feb 2022.
Eligibility, Documents Required, Benefits of Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship 2022
- Applicant must be studying at Anna University and enrolled in the 2nd Year of B.Tech or BE program in any discipline.
- Candidates must have secured at least 80% marks in Class 10, 12, and 1st Year of Engineering Program.
- The annual family income of students must be less than Rs. 4 Lacs.
Benefits Provided to Scholars:
Selected scholars will get a grant up to rs. 70000 per year for the rest of the years of Engineering i.e. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Year of Engineering studies. The amount will be decided by the organizers.
- Photo Id Proof of Applicant.
- Current Year Admission Proof.
- Family Income Proof.
- Marksheets of Class 10, 12, and 1st Years of Engineering(all semesters).
- Fee Structure of College of Applicant.
First of all, organizers will shortlist applications on the basis of financial need and merit basis. After that, selected candidates will attend the Telephonic Interview. There may be a Face-to-Face Interview for the final selection, which is optional.
How to apply for Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program 2022
All eligible candidates can apply online for Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program 2022 till the last date i.e. 5th Feb 2022. Students need to log in to the website of buddy4study.com. After successful login to the site, follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Click the link Apply Now after login and selecting the link to Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program.
- Here, fill out the complete form and upload the required documents carefully.
- Preview the application form before submission and make corrections as per the need.
- In the end, click Submit.
Dear friends, there is no application fee to apply for Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program. It is absolutely free. Moreover, there is no offline mode to apply for this scholarship program.
Please keep sharing this information to help the needy person who is eligible for the Temenos Scholarship. You can also ask any question related to any scholarship program. We will reply to all your questions as soon as possible. Just use the message box given below and write to us. Thank You.