Tnreginet Registration 2021 – Tnreginet EC View, check Guideline Value, Patta Chitta, etc online at Tnreginet portal.
The government of Tamil Nadu recently launched a portal named Tnreginet. Tnreginet is also known as Inspector General Of Registration System (IGRS). This portal is developed by Tata Consultancy Services Limited. Through this portal, you can access many government services in the state.
Here on this page, we will provide you with all details about Tnreginet registrations and how to use them for various types of document registration. We also provide you a detailed guide about how to access various government services.
tnreginet.gov.in Registration Process Online
Through the Tnreginet portal the citizens to do registration for birth, death, marriage, chit fund, etc. Basically, we can say that this portal will help the citizens to complete many types of government works in a limited time and you can do it from anywhere.
Now the people don’t need to visit the different government offices for various types of registrations. Now you can do it through this portal which makes it very easy and saves a lot of time for citizens and government staff also.
To submit any type of certificate registration the candidates have to register themselves on the Tnreginet portal. You can follow the steps given below to register yourself on the portal.
- First of all, you have to visit the official portal of Tnreginet or you can use the direct link given below.
- After that click on the tab named “Registration” and select user registration.
- Now enter all the details carefully and select your password etc carefully.
- At last, you will get an OTP on your registered number.
- After this click on the complete registration button.
Encumbrance Certificate (EC) Online at Tnreginet
Which purchasing or selling a property in Tamil Nadu, the guideline value is the essential issue to think about because it is the lowest or highest price on which the property is going to be sold or purchased. It will ensure that you will get a guaranteed minimum price when you are going to sell your property.
You can search Encumbrance Certificate online through the Tnreginet portal by following the steps given below.
- To check the EC certificate you have to visit the Tnreginet portal.
- After that select the option of E-services and then EC under it and click on the view EC option.
- Now you will get three options to search your Encumbrance Certification; EC, Document wise, Plot Flat wise.
- You have to select one option and then enter the required details.
- After that click on search and your EC Certificate will be displayed on your screen.
How to find documents on Tnreginet Portal
All types of documents like Stamp Vendor, Document writer, society, marriage certificate, Birth and Death certificate, Firm and chit funds can be checked online through the Tnreginet portal. Follow the below-given steps to search for your certificate.
- Visit the Tnreginet portal.
- Then select the option for e-services.
- Now click on the link to search under e-services.
- After that select, the document you are looking for and enter the required details.
- After submitting it you will get your document.
Check Document Status Online at tnreginet.gov.in
The candidates can check the status of any document online through the tnreginet.gov.in portal.
- To check document status visit the Tnreginet website.
- After that click on the tab named e-services.
- Now click on the link of document status.
- Then select the document type and enter your details.
- Submit it and check your document status.
How to check Guideline Value on Tnreginet Portal
Guideline value register is available with the Registering officer. Ascertain the guideline value of the property and the Stamp Duty, Registration Fees, etc, to be paid with the Registering officer. To check the guideline value and property valuation follow these steps-
- Visit the Tnreginet portal.
- Now click on the link of guideline value.
- After that, you will see year-wise options for guideline search.
- Select the year you are looking for.
- Now select all the options carefully and submit them.
List of Services provided by Tnregniet portal
Tnreginet will provide various types of services for the citizen of Tamil Nadu. We are updating a list of services provided by the Tnregniet portal.
- Tamil Nadu EC Search
- Online Apply for Encumbrance Certificate,
- Know Your Jurisdiction
- Guideline Value Search
- Get Certified Documents online
- Online Apply of letter Documents
- Document Registration
- Document Search
- To Check EC Status
- Society Document Online
- Online Registration of Marriage, Birth, Death, Firm, Chit Fund, etc.
- Encumbrance Certificate (EC)
- Citizen Registration Procedure at Official Web of Tnreginet
- Online Check Documents Status
- Stamp Vendor Search
- Society Search
- Land/Property Registration and Tamil Nadu Land Registration and Online Records
- Stamp Duty Calculation
- EC/ Documents details with a generated ID
- Properties registered in Tamil Nadu
- Property valuation through Tnreginet
So in this way, Tnreginet will help the citizen to complete various types of certification online. If you have any queries regarding the same then you can ask it using the comment box. Our team will try to help you in every possible way.
|Tnreginet Portal||Click Here|