Tripura Police Riflemen Admit Card 2021 Released on Official Website tripurapolice.gov.in: Tripura Police Department has announced the Tripura Police Riflemen Exam Date in the recently released notification. This exam is to be held on 19th September 2021. Tripura Police Department will conduct written examination for recruitment to the post of Riflemen (Male & Female). With this, Tripura Police Riflemen(GD) Admit Card 2021 has been issued today.
Tripura Police Department had conducted the Riflemen PET/PST Exam from 26th to 30th July 2021. The candidates who are successful in this examination have been selected for the written examination. Eligible candidates selected for the written examination can download the admit card from the official website of Tripura Police Department [tripurapolice.gov.in].
Tripura Police Riflemen Admit Card 2021 Overview:
|Tripura Police Riflemen Admit Card (Male & Female) Details:|
|Recruiter Board||Tripura Police Department|
|Post Name||Riflemen (GD & Tradesmen) (Male & Female)|
|Total Posts||1488 posts|
|Admit Card Status||Available Now|
Tripura Police Riflemen Exam Date:
Candidates who were eagerly waiting for Tripura Police Riflemen Tradesman Hall Ticket 2021, now their wait is over. Candidates can download Tripura Police Riflemen Admit Card from the official website with the help of User ID and Password.
As the board had invited applications for 1488 posts for the categories of Rifleman Tradesman (Female/Male). For which the PST exam has been conducted in the month of July and now the written exam is to be held on 19th September 2021.
Tripura Police Department has been issued Tripura Police Riflemen Admit Card 2021 official website on 08 September 2021 for this exam. We have updated the link of Tripura Police Riflemen General Duty, Tradesman Admit Card 2021 at the end of this article.
|Tripura Police Riflemen Exam Dates:|
|PET/ PST Exam||26 to 30 July 2021|
|Written Exam||19 September 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||08 September 2021|
|Written Test Result Date||To be announced later|
How to Download Tripura Police Riflemen Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official site of Tripura Police Department @ tripurapolice.gov.in
- The link cbseit.in/cbse/2021/tp/TPLogin.aspx will be displayed on the home page.
- Enter Registration No of the Candidate
- Enter Year of Birth correctly (selected from the drop-down)
- Enter valid Mobile Number of the Candidate where OTP will be sent.
(Please note that once the Mobile Number is registered, change in Mobile number will not be allowed)
- Click on Login Button after which the following screen will appear.
- Enter the OTP sent on the Mobile No provided
- Click on SUBMIT Button after which the following screen for Declaration showing the Candidate’s name will appear
- Click on the Box “I Agree” in the bottom and download the Admit Card by clicking on the DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD Button
- The PDF Admit Card will get downloaded which may be printed by the Candidate for appearing from the Exam Center mentioned in the Admit Card
|To Download Tripura Police Riflemen Admit Card 2021 Important Links|
|Admit Card Download Direct Link||Click Here|
|Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
Tripura Police Riflemen Hall Ticket Instructions for the candidate :
1. Admit Card is not transferrable.
2. Candidates MUST READ all the INSTRUCTIONS given in the ADMIT CARD and follow them.
3. Candidate Must report only to the allotted Examination Centre and should reach well in time as per
instruction in the Admit Card.
4. Candidate Not carrying the Admit Card and Photo Id proof (PAN, Aadhar Card or Voter Card etc.)
shall not be allowed.
5. Candidate will be allowed to appear only in the Language chosen by him / her which is mentioned
in the Admit Card downloaded by the candidate
6. No request for change of centre is allowed.
7. No request of change of language is allowed.
8. Candidate will abide by the Covid guidelines.
9. Candidate to ensure not to bring any barred items as explained at Instruction Point 8 of the Admit
Card. Non-compliance of the instructions will result in disqualification and the candidate will be
booked under Unfair means Cases and result of such candidate will not be declared