UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Registration – Apply Online Form for UP Free Laptop Scheme or check status.
Our government is doing many things to improve the education system and promote education to each and every needy child. On the marks of central government state government is also doing their best to improve education system with the aim to provide the best education to everyone.
For the same UP Government has started “UP Free Laptop Yojana” for the students of 10th and 12th classes. Through the scheme, the main aim of the government is to provide the best medium of education to the students. As we all know at this time everyone needs smartphones or laptops for better education or online classes but not everyone can afford it.
To help the needy students and encourage them for higher education the Government has started this scheme. UP Free Laptop Yojana registration process will be done through the official portal of UP CMO. The direct link to apply online applications is given on this page.
UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021
|UP Free Laptop Yojana Details|
|Yojana Name||UP Free Laptop Scheme|
|Eligible Students||10th or 12th Pass|
|Total Laptops to be distributed||22 Lakh|
|Total Budget||1800 Crore|
The UP Government has decided to distribute 22 lakh laptops to the students of 10th and 12th students. This is a big step by the state government to help the poor students. According to official data, the UP Government is going to spend a total of 1800 crore on this scheme.
As per the sources, the Government is planning to distribute the free laptop within a month. The government has made a special team of six members to complete the process of laptop distribution fast. According to the same, the process of registration for the UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021 will be started at the end of November.
The students who have completed their 10th or 12th class with a minimum of 65% marks can apply for UP Free Laptop Yojana. The complete details about eligibility for UP Laptop Scheme and required documents are given below.
Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Eligibility Criteria
This is not the first time, the state government has launched this type of scheme but this time the government has launched this scheme on a big level. After the announcement of the UP Free Laptop Yojana, every student is dreaming to get it. But it is not that easy for all. Only the eligible students are awarded laptops. The eligibility criteria for Laptop Yojana are given below.
- Only the students of 10th or 12th are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Not all the students who have passed 12th are eligible for this scheme. Only those who are planning to continue their study or are already enrolled in higher education can apply for this scheme.
- You need to score a minimum of 65% marks in the 10th or 12th class.
Documents required for UP Laptop Yojana
The candidates need the following documents to apply for UP Laptop Yojana-
- ID Card: You can use any govt. ID i.e Aadhar Card or PAN Card.
- Domicile: The students must have a domicile of UP State.
- Marksheets: You have to submit your 10th or 12th class mark sheet.
- Photographs: The students have to upload the latest photograph.
How to Apply for UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021
The process of registration for UP Free Laptop Yojana will be done in online mode only. The students can apply through your school or direct apply through the official website of UP CMO. The students can follow the instructions to apply for UP Free Laptop Scheme.
- First of all, you have to visit the official portal of UPCMO or use the direct link given below.
- After that find the suitable link for UP Free Laptop Yojana.
- Now open this link and read all the instructions carefully.
- Then start submitting your details and uploading your documents.
- Finally, check all the details and submit the application.
|Important links for UP Free Laptop Yojana|
|इस लेख को हिंदी में पढ़े||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|Official Website||Visit Here|