Cowin Vaccine Certificate by Aadhar – Download Covid Vaccination Certificate using Aadhar Number online, Aarogya Setu App, and Umang App: Do you want to download the Vaccine Certificate? Here in this article, we will provide you complete guidance regarding the same. A vaccine Certificate is issued by the authorities as soon as the process of covid dose is done. This certificate is issued as proof that the person is vaccinated.
We all need the vaccine certificate for various purposes like if we have to visit somewhere sometimes it’s necessary that we have a Vaccine Certificate. Even some companies and departments make the Vaccination Certificate compulsory for entry. So it is necessary to download the Vaccine Certificate as the first dose of Vaccine is done.
Meanwhile, many users face issues downloading Vaccine Certificate online. Even some people are now familiar with the apps and sites for downloading the certificate. In this post, we will provide you step by step guide to Download Vaccination Certificate by Aadhar Number.
- 1 Cowin Vaccine Certificate by Aadhar Number
- 2 How to Download Cowid Vaccine Certificate by Aadhar Number Online?
- 3 Covid-19 2nd Dose Vaccination Certificate
Cowin Vaccine Certificate by Aadhar Number
Covid-19 is the biggest struggle for all the world. Everyone is fighting with Covid-19 this time. India is just recovering from the 2nd wave of covid-19. At this time we have two Vaccines for Covid-19, Covishield which is evolved through the Serum Institute of India (SII), and Covaxin from Bharat Biotech.
Every day millions of doses are done by the authorities in India. As per data, 17,01,76,603 doses of vaccine were administered in 24,70,799 sessions so far. Indian Government makes vaccination legal for everyone who is older than 18 years.
Indian Authorities will issue the Vaccination Certificate after each dose. Vaccine Certificates will carry all the necessary information about the beneficiary such as name, age, address, vaccine dose info, and other information. The candidates can download Vaccine Certificate using the Aadhar Number through Umang App, Digilocker App, Aarogya Setu App.
How to Download Cowid Vaccine Certificate by Aadhar Number Online?
You can download the Vaccination Certificate using your Aadhar Number. Vaccinate Certificate is available on various apps managed by the Indian Government. Follow the guide given below to Download Vaccine Certificate online.
How To Download Vaccine Certificate by Aadhar from Digilocker App
Digilocker app is managed by official authorities. In this app, you can find various documents such as a driving license, educational certificate, health certificate, etc. You can also find the Vaccine Certificate in this app by using the following steps.
- First of all, you have to download the Digilocker App from Play Store or App Store.
- Now complete the registration process using personal information like name, date of birth, mobile number, aadhar number, etc.
- After completing the registration process, select the tab of Ministry of Family Health and Welfare (MoHFW).
- Now you will see an option for Vaccine Certificate.
- Then enter the reference id and download your Vaccination Certificate.
How To Download Vaccination Certificate from Cowin
To Download Vaccine Certificate from Cowin, you have to visit the official portal of the department. A quick guide to Download Vaccine Certificate from Cowin is given below.
- First, visit the official portal of Cowin which is https://www.cowin.gov.in/.
- After that, complete the registration process if you haven’t done it yet.
- Now after the registration sign in with your details.
- After logging in you will see an option to Download Vaccine Certificate.
- Then click on the download button and download your certificate.
How To Download Vaccine Certificate from The Aarogya Setu App
Aarogya Setu App is quite famous during the Covid time. Almost everyone is familiar with this app. You can download Vaccine Certificate through this app.
- To download Vaccine Certificate open the Aarogya Setu app (download it from the play store you are not using this app).
- Now sign in with your mobile number.
- After that, click on the Cowin tab given at the top of the application.
- Then enter your 13-digit reference id.
- Finally, click on download to get your Vaccine Certificate.
How To Download Vaccine Certificate from Umang App
- To Download Vaccination Certificate open the Umang App.
- Now sign in using the required details.
- After logging in go to the “What’s New” section.
- Now in this section, you will see an option for Cowin.
- Open this tab and click on the link to Download Vaccine Certificate.
- Then enter your mobile number and you will receive an OTP.
- Submit the OTP and after confirming your details download your certificate.
Covid-19 2nd Dose Vaccination Certificate
When you have done Covid-19 2nd Vaccination you will receive a message on the registered number. In this message, you will receive details about your registration number and a link to download the vaccination certificate.
- To download the 2nd Dose Vaccine Certificate, open the link you receive in the message.
- Now enter your mobile number.
- Then submit the OTP (one-time-password) you received.
- Now download your Vaccine Certificate.
|Cowin Website||Visit Here|