Virchow Groups has initiated a Scholarship Program for the girl students of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Through this scholarship program, Students will get financial help to complete their school and higher education. This scholarship is provided to meritorious and underprivileged girls students. Under this scholarship program, Girls can get a benefit of Rs. 10000 to Rs. 15000 for meeting their educational expenses.
Through this page, we are providing you the complete information related to Virchow Scholarship 2022. You will know about the Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, last date to apply, and how to apply online for Virchow Scholarship Program.
Virchow Scholarship 2022
The Virchow Scholarship Program is a scholarship program initiated by Virchow Foundation. This scholarship program is started to help 10th and 12th class girls students of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, who study in government schools and colleges of AP and Telangana. This scholarship is for meritorious girl students who secure at least 70% marks in the exam. The students must be studying in the Government School or College. The last date to apply for Virchow Scholarship 2022 is 31st Jan 2022. But, before applying, you should check the eligibility criteria and other details provided on this page. So, continue reading.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their merit and financial background. After that, there will be a telephonic interview and document verification of the selected candidates. Review for announcement of final list of beneficiaries.
Eligibility Criteria for Virchow Scholarship 2022 Check Benefits
Under this scholarship program, 10th class pass students will get Rs. 10000 per annum and 12th class students will get Rs. 15000 per annum for completing their higher education. Students can use these funds for meeting their educational needs only. School-going students can also renew this scholarship for further higher education. Before applying, you should check the eligibility criteria for Virchow Scholarship 2022:
- Only meritorious Girls, who are studying in Government Schools or Colleges can apply for this scholarship program.
- Students must be a resident of Telangana or AP states.
- Students must have secured at least 70% marks in Class 10 or Class 12.
- The annual income of the family of the applicant should be less than Rs. 6 Lacs per annum.
- Children of Employees of Virchow and Buddy4Study are not eligible for this scholarship program.
Documents required by Virchow Scholarship Program
- Photograph of applicant and ID Proof like Adhaar Card, PAN Card, DL, or Voter Id.
- Current Year Admission Proof, Marksheet of Class 10 or Class 12.
- Bank Account Details of Applicant.
- Family Income Proof of applicant.
How to apply online for Virchow Scholarship 2022
- Login to the website i.e. buddy4study.com
- If you are new to this site then first Register yourself using a mobile number, email id, or Facebook account and create your login id and password.
- Now, Select the link Virchow Scholarship.
- Here, click the link Apply Online.
- Enter all the details required to fill out the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of the scholarship scheme.
Before submission, Click the link Preview and check the filled form before submission. If any correction is needed, then do it.
- In the end, Submit the application form and take a printout of it.
Pass this information to your near and dear ones who are eligible for this scholarship scheme. Thank You.